Forms and Policies
All forms include cancellation policy and facility use agreement.
Program Cancellation Policy
We will make every effort to provide make ups for any programs which are cancelled during a session. Generally, make ups will be scheduled at or near the end of a session of specifically during a school vacation week. There will be absolutely no refunds given if you fail to attend or are unable to attend a scheduled make up. Additionally, only classes cancelled by the club will potentially have make ups. Make ups will not be provided when a session is missed because of illness or a conflicting schedule.
Rules of Use
Hit Quarters takes safety as important as we take our commitment to offering community athletes a state of the art training facility. Please take a moment to review the Rules of Use. These rules are in place to provide a positive experience to the athletes who choose to use our facility.
- Hit Quarters is not responsible for any injuries incurred while using this facility.
- All participants must have a Hit Quarters’ Facility Rules of Use Agreement form on file with HQ. Participants under age 18 must also have form signed by legal parent or guardian. It is the responsibility of the coach/manager of outside organization to assure all participants have a waiver on file.
- All batters must wear helmets at all times while in the cages. Adult coaches within the cages must remain behind protective ‘L’ screens during live pitching, or use of the pitching machines. Catchers in the cage must wear full protective gear.
- Only one batter is allowed in a cage at a time.
- No practice swings or swinging of bats allowed outside the cages at any time.
- No “soft toss” is allowed outside the nets.
- “On-deck” batters must remain a minimum of 3 feet back from suspended netting at all times.
- Absolutely no running or horseplay within facility.
- No hitting or throwing balls against facility walls.
- No playing catch anywhere outside cages unless okayed by HQ staff.
- ONLY coaches or authorized adults are allowed to operate the pitching machines. No balls will be pitched or loaded into pitching machines while balls are retrieved. Pitching machines must be disabled (cut the power) while balls are retrieved.
- Protective netting shall never be pulled back in any way.
- Please assure that all baseballs are picked up and placed in their proper containers.
- Leave the cage clean for the next scheduled rental.
- Practicing teams have the right to “closed” batting cage sessions and may politely request spectators not associated with their respective teams to leave the cage area.
- The use of any cage by teams or individuals must be scheduled by HQ prior to use.
- Absolutely no unauthorized persons shall enter the cage area.
- Liquids are limited to plastic bottles only with cap lids. No open mouth containers are allowed in facility. Clean up all spills immediately.
- Sunflower weeds and tobacco products are prohibited in the facility.
- Coaches will assure that all garbage or other waste is picked up and properly disposed of prior to vacating facility. Leave the area cleaner than you found it!
- Immediately notify HQ staff on duty regarding any equipment, safety hazards, or unsafe conditions that may exist.
Any violation of these rules will result in the participants
immediate ejection from the facility and may also result in the
long-term loss of facilities privileges.